Webmin has been installed in the ZEG in the past, but apparently, it's not installed in the current version.

Why? I do not know (that's a question for Inverse), but it should not keep me from installing it IF I wanted it.

The ZEG is intended to be a demo only (although I paid Inverse to modify one to use in production -- I have since built my own from scratch) I know of no scripts that run after the ZEG is launched as a VM It just is.