Hi again.

> Here I see these messages of "could not select URL" and "No child available
> to handle incoming request!".
>
> Regarding "No child available to handle incoming request", can this be due to
> SOGo is starting with a single child (preparing
> 1 children)? Regarding "could not select URL", I see twice "?tls=YES". This
> construction is correct?

The current configuration of SOGoIMAPserver is this:

defaults write sogod SOGoIMAPServer 'mail.freesoftware:993/?tls=YES'

I also tried the following, but in this case not even get the folders:

defaults write sogod SOGoIMAPServer "imaps://mail.freesoftware:993/?tls=YES"

I am also using this configuration for the separator, which I think is correct:

defaults write sogod NGImap4ConnectionStringSeparator '.'

I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Daniel