> Hi,

Hi, Stefan.

Good to see I'm not alone on this :-)

> I have basically the same issue on Ubuntu 14.04. Do calendar events work on
> your installation?
>
> Because here the following works:
> * general login
> * mail folders
> * calendar subscriptions
> * calendar events
> * address book entries (at least the personal address book. I'm checking with
> activesync)
>
> What doesn't:
> * mails

It seems to be the same problem. I just try Icedove (I'm using Debian Jessie on
my notebook / SOGo server with OpenSuSE 13.2) synchronization of the address
book and calendar and I had no problem with this.

> It might be a timeout issue (getting the mails is slow in the web interface)
> but I wouldn't know where to start with changing timeouts.

Have you the same environment? Remote mail server with Postfix + Cyrus IMAP
with TLS access and SOGo 2.3.0-1.1?

In the logs did you have similar errors to those mentioned?

According I seen in the mentioned errors, I thought maybe the problem had to do
with it, but I not yet found a way to solve it.

It would be nice if someone of the SOGo team can give us a hand with this
problem.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Best regards,
Daniel