Hello all,

after (more or less) successfull migration of SOGo 2.3.0  on a new installed
ubuntu trusty box, our users are often facing reproducible problems with
mail forwarding. When trying to forward a mail,  the users are getting an
Apache “Proxy Error” instead of the mail-form:

##########

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request
<https://sh-sogotest01.hof-university.de/SOGo/so/aaasys08a/Mail/0/folderINBO
X/415/forward> GET /SOGo/so/aaasys08a/Mail/0/folderINBOX/415/forward.

##########

Kindly see attached logfile parts (hmm are attachments allowed at these
list?) – one with the log when the error occurs and the other while opening
the forward form without any problem. The only difference between the two
mails is that the not-working one contains six png pictures attached.

Any suggestions about this? Should I rise a bug?

Thanks and regards

Hartmut

Hartmut Raithel
IT-Systeme/Organisation / IT-Systems/Organization

Infrastruktur Dienste / Infrastructure Services

Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hof
University of Applied Sciences
hartmut.raithel @ hof-university.de
 <http://www.hof-university.de/> www.hof-university.de