Hi there,

nobody else out there with this Problem? Our users still complaining about
intermittent “Proxy Error” or “Bad Gateway” problems while using SOGo.  It
seems that it’s occurred only from time to  time.

Apache error log tells, when occurred:

[Thu Sep 17 20:09:25.524468 2015] [proxy:error] [pid 16215:tid
139384254149818] (32)Broken pipe: [client 10.90.19.2:7429] AH01084: pass
request body failed to 127.0.0.1:20000 (127.0.0.1), referer:
https://webmail-2.hof-university.de/SOGo/so/userabc/Mail/0/folderINBOX/19311
/popupview

Any suggestions how I get rid of this?

Regards