Hello Christian

> On Oct 25, 2015, at 3:25 AM, Christian Naumer <c...@brain-biotech.de> wrote:
>
> I have question regarding v3. What are the plans in using the v2 and v3
> interfaces in parallel? I like the new interface a lot on tablets and
> smartphones but on a large screen it does waste some space.
>
> Then as a small bug report in v3 some buttons (vertical dots on calendars and
> mail folders) do not work with Firefox. They do work with chrome.

As Patrick Rauter also noticed, there're some issues with clicking on
"secondary" buttons in lists while using Firefox. Hopefully the Angular
Material team will address those issues (developers seem to limit their tests
to Chrome most of the time), otherwise will found alternatives to have the
correct behaviour on all evergreen browsers.