Hello Alain

> On Dec 10, 2015, at 6:08 AM, Alain Abbas <alain.ab...@libertech.fr> wrote:
>
> It is possible to have the 3 panes in the mail like the old one (vertical for
> the list and message ?)

It's not currently possible. It could eventually be developed if there's an
interest for this kind of layout. The new layout has the advantage of being
easily adaptable to different screen sizes.

> Another Question
> it is planned to add the search by label (important . work ... ) like
> thunderbird and by Tag (i saw we could tag the messages)

In the mail context, a tag, flag, or label is all the same thing. Searching by
tag is not on the roadmap, but it's supported in the IMAP protocol.

Francis--