Dear Sogo-mailinglist,

Our sogo installation connects to a remote cyrus-Imap-server. Everything works well, but only the imap-folder contents of "Inbox" are shown in the sogo webmail interface. All folders do appear, but with nothing in it (also the trash, sent, drafts .. ). Directly connected via thunderbird or another webmail (eg squirrelmail) works fine. I'm not sure, but I think that worked before the upgrade from 2.2.x to 2.3.x. Now we're running 2.3.3a.

If I configure a second, additional imap account, there can't even the content of the Inbox folder be seen.

When a new folder is created, it looks like the part of the imapfolders on the webmail interface is somehow reloaded, and the mails in the sub folders were shown. Before creating this new folder, also drag-an-drop doesn't work from the inbox to anther folder (eg trash), after the folder "creation", drag and drops works fine.

We didn't find any errors in the logs, also the cyrus-imapserver doesn't complain about something. It just seems that sogo isn't asking for folder contents? Firefox, Chrome on Linux and Windows gives the same results.

Thanks for your help,
kind regards
Michi

--