same problem... no answer

Le 08/02/2016 18:54, Alessandro Briosi a écrit :
Hi all,
I have installed a parallel 3.0.1 server to my master mail server (which
is still serving the 2.3.7a version)

It's and OpenVZ server with Centos 7 64bit

I have copied the sogo.conf file over, changed the server ip from
localhost to the correct ip of the other server.

Changed the mysql access so the remote server can correctly access the
sogo database.
Ldap is accessible from the other server too.

Now, I'm able to log into the 3.0.1 version. I see the subscribed
calendars list on the left side, but no appointment appears on the right
side.
If I create a new appointment it simply does not show, neither on the 3
nor in the 2 version. (The 2 version is working fine)
When accessing the mail function a blank page appears.

I have enabled debug and see an error
  <MySQL4Channel[0x0x7f1a6e80a8a0] connection=0x(null)> for
mysql://localhost/sogo/sogousernameasd...

I think the problem is in the fact that the folders or other things map
to "mysql://localhost/" inside the database table of the folders or so

I saw it was mentioned before to dump the configuration and restore it
with the name changed to something like an alias (i.e. sogohost)
and then use the hosts file to map to the correct IP (or a DNS could
work too)

Now, as I never done this before, would a sogo-tool dump and restore
change the pointers only on the new folder location, or would it do
something else ? (changing obviously all the references in the sogo.conf) ?

Or should simply a database query on the sogo_folder_info be enough?

UPDATE sogo_folder_info
    SET c_location=REPLACE(c_location, '@localhost:3306', '@sogohost:3306'),
        c_quick_location=REPLACE(c_quick_location, '@localhost:3306',
'@sogohost:3306'),
        c_acl_location=REPLACE(c_acl_location, '@localhost:3306',
'@sogohost:3306')

Please note that I see something like
mysql://sogomysqluser:sogomysqlpassword@localhost:3306/sogo/sogousername...
in the values with the user, password, and database correcly set

Thanks.

Alessandro