Il 24/02/2016 11:33, mj ha scritto:
Hi,

Quick question on the below:

On 02/10/2016 11:29 AM, Alessandro Briosi wrote:
Il 08/02/2016 18:54, Alessandro Briosi ha scritto:
UPDATE sogo_folder_info
    SET c_location=REPLACE(c_location, '@localhost:3306',
'@sogohost:3306'),
        c_quick_location=REPLACE(c_quick_location, '@localhost:3306',
'@sogohost:3306'),
        c_acl_location=REPLACE(c_acl_location, '@localhost:3306',
'@sogohost:3306')

Just a follow up.
Running the above against the mysql database seems to have fixed all
problems.

Is 'sogohost' supposed to be a complete dns name, or can it also be a
'simple' name, as long as it's defined in /etc/hosts, like this:

192.54.23.7 sogohost.company.com sogohost

(I'm asking, because I tried that, and it didn't seem to work,
immediately, and I reverted the change for now)

The sogohost might be a DNS or a host name defined in hosts.
As long as the server can resolve the name the thing works.

For me it worked defining the value in /etc/hosts.
Does a "ping sogohost" work?

Alessandro