Hello

Am 19.02.2016 um 14:50 schrieb John Underwood:

> On 19/02/2016 09:07, Christian Mack wrote:
>>
>> Am 19.02.2016 um 00:14 schrieb Chris:
>>> It's probably one of three things:
>>>
>>> 1. Your android phone is defaulting to pull down only new unread
>>> mails, or
>>>
>> Possible, but not normal behaviour.
> My thoughts as well. I use the same phone with other ActiveSync hosts
> with no problem. I have set it up exactly the same in each case.
>>

>>> 2. Sogo is defaulting to activesync only new unread mails to your
>>> android phone, or
>>>
>> No, it always delivers all emails to the phone.
>> Perhaps sogo thinks, that this phone already did get those emails.
>> In order to rule that out, you would have to purge all ActiveSync
>> informations for that client and start a new sync.
>>
>> What are your settings in sogo.conf for
>>      SOGoMaximumPingInterval
>>      SOGoMaximumSyncInterval
>>      SOGoInternalSyncInterval
>>      SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize
>>      SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize
>>      WOWatchDogRequestTimeout
>>      SxVMemLimit
>>
>> Which timeout is set in the ProxyPass directive in your apache
>> configuration for the ActiveSync part?
>>
>> I suspect, that the synchronization is interrupted either by apache or
>> by the watchdog.
>> Or you have set up a very slow synchronisation, which will take ages to
>> complete.
> My settings are:
> SOGoMaximumPingInterval = 354;
> SOGoMaximumSyncInterval = 354;
> SOGoInternalSyncInterval = 30;
> WOWatchDogRequestTimeout = 10;
> SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 512;
> SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize = 256;
>  SxVMemLimit = 512;
>
> The proxypass timeout is 360:
>  ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
>   http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
>   retry=60 connectiontimeout=5 timeout=360

Those settings look good.

Did you try wiping the ActiveSync info at the sogo server and setup the
device again?
Do you get any error messages from the initial sync?

BTW:
Wiping is done with
/usr/sbin/sogo-tool manage-eas resetdevice ${USER} ${DEVICE_ID}

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416