Hello

Am 22.02.2016 um 10:35 schrieb Purga:
> How to use nginx as a reverse proxy to conceal the /SOGo and /SOGo/so in
> the URL?
>
> Say, we would like to goto SOGo main interface with:
>
> mail.example.com
>
> instead of
>
> mail.example.com/SOGo
>
> this is our current config in /etc/nginx/conf.d/default, in Ubuntu 14.04:

>     location / {
>         proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:20000;
>         proxy_set_header x-webobjects-server-protocol HTTP/1.0;
>     }
>
>     location ~ ^/sogo { rewrite ^ https://$host/SOGo; }
>     location ~ ^/SOGO { rewrite ^ https://$host/SOGo; }
>
>     location ^~ /SOGo {
>         proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:20000;
>         proxy_set_header x-webobjects-server-protocol HTTP/1.0;
>     }
>
>     location ^~ /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync {
>         proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync;
>         proxy_redirect http://127.0.0.1:20000/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync /;
>     }
>
>     location /SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/ {
>         alias /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/;
>     }
>     location /SOGo/WebServerResources/ {
>         alias /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/;
>     }
>     location ^/SOGo/so/ControlPanel/Products/([^/]*)/Resources/(.*)$ {
>         alias /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/$1.SOGo/Resources/$2;
>     }
>
> With this setting mail.example.com can get to the main SOGo interface
> sucessfully,
> but logging in after entering user/password SOGo will prompt 'bad
> authentication', whereas in sogo.log it does prompt sucessfully logged in.
>
> Thanks.

This will not work, as sogod itself still uses the /SOGo part.
You would have to change the sources and compile it yourself.

There where others before, who tried that.
Not sure if they succeeded.
Please check previous posts on this list.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416