Hi,

Show your full sogo.conf file and show us the list of your database tables.

Thanks,

On 2016-05-08 12:14, Adrian Figueroa (adr...@figueroa.cc) wrote:

Checking the SOGo log file with mysql logs enabled, it shows me this, when I try to add a contact:

I am running the latest nightly again.

Adrian

Am 08.05.2016 um 16:59 schrieb Adrian Figueroa (adr...@figueroa.cc):

Also, if I want to create a new contact in the SOGo web interface, it tells me

"Not Found"

up in the right corner and does not add the contact. Something is wrong in my configuration or the permissions.