Hi Götz,

    Of course, many are requesting this on Zentyal Official Forum.

I have talked around me about changes coming also on samba, openchange etc...

I surely don't want to break my primary DC or else I'll get fired :s :)

To resume, I will be upgrading to 2.3.2 Sogo as it is included in the Zentyal repository source list.

      root@####:~# apt-cache madison sogo
sogo | 2.3.2-zentyal3 | http://archive.zentyal.org/zentyal/ 4.1/main amd64 Packages sogo | 2.1.1b-1 | http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/universe amd64 Packages

    Again will be testing this on a side VM...

    Thanks for your concern!

amit