Hello
Trying that but it try to build the sogo openchange package too  when compiling
sogo
how to desactivate it ?

Regards

Le Mardi 19 Juillet 2016 22:45 CEST, "Achim Gottinger" (ac...@ag-web.biz)
<users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
  Here is an short howto for sogo2 on wheezy without openchange

First download SOPE-3.1.4.tar.gz and SOGo-2.3.13.tar.gz install
build-essentails and dpkg-dev
On wheezy libwbxml2 is also required you can get the required version
https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/2/debian/pool/wheezy/w/wbxml2/

# tar xvzf SOPE-3.1.4.tar.gz
#  cd SOPE
#  cp -a packaging/debian .
#  ./debian/rules
# dpkg-buildpackage
(install all required dependencies)
# dpkg-buildpackage
# cd ..
# dpkg -i libsope*.deb
# tar xvzf SOGo-2.3.13.tar.gz
# cd SOGo-2.3.13
#  ./debian/rules
# dch
(add an changelog entry for version 2.3.13)
 dpkg-buildpackage -b
(install all required dependencies)
# dpkg-buildpackage -b

You should now have build these packages:

libsbjson2.3_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsbjson2.3-dev_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope4.9-dev_4.9.r1664_all.deb
libsope-appserver4.9_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-appserver4.9-dev_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-core4.9_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-core4.9-dev_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-gdl1-4.9_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-gdl1-4.9-dev_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-ldap4.9_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-ldap4.9-dev_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-mime4.9_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-mime4.9-dev_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-xml4.9_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
libsope-xml4.9-dev_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
sogo_2.3.13_amd64.deb
sogo-activesync_2.3.13_amd64.deb
sogo-dbg_2.3.13_amd64.deb
sogo-dev_2.3.13_amd64.deb
sope4.9-appserver_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
sope4.9-dbg_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
sope4.9-gdl1-mysql_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
sope4.9-gdl1-postgresql_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
sope4.9-libxmlsaxdriver_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb
sope4.9-stxsaxdriver_4.9.r1664_amd64.deb

But i have not yet tested if these packages work proper.  :-)

 Am 19.07.2016 um 21:31 schrieb Heiner Markert (mephi...@gmx.net):Hello,

could you please post a short howto on how to build those debian packages based
on the control files?

Thanks and best regards
Heiner