Dear All,

On 29/07/2016, at 3:20 AM, Slávek Banko (slavek.ba...@axis.cz) wrote:

> Without OpenChange are two possibilities for MS Outlook support:
>
> [...]
> 2) Outlook CalDav Synchronizer with Outlook 2007 ane later.
>
> [...] adds into MS Outlook exactly what is missing == CalDAV
> and CardDAV.

This plugin could be a game changer for us because it fits nicely into the
"hosted Exchange" model that we're trying to implement, whereas OpenChange is
more tied to a different paradigm (Active Directory / corporate environments).

Has anyone tested it in production already?  I mean, business users with lots
of events listed in multiple calendars, etc.

The plugin repo on GitHub looks very active and that's surely a good sign, but
I was interested in first-hand reviews from the list.  A couple of years ago,
in fact, we were pushing Bynari Connector to our clients, only to discover that
it was not only quite intrusive, but it also tended to explode when it had to
sync lots of data :-(

Cheers,
Corrado Fiore