Hello SOGo users:

I am sure hoping someone has seen this issue before … We are in the process of
upgrading from SOGo v2 to v3, and we took it for a production test run
yesterday.  Immediately received complaints about empty calendars.

We are running SOGo v3.1.5 nightly build 201608190704, and have not updated our
database schema.

When logging in as a specific user on SOGo v2, we get all expected calendar
events.  At the same time, logging into the SOGo v3 server, only a fraction of
those events are there — in some cases, there are no calendar events at all
when we would expect dozens.

Any help will be very greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

~ Laz Peterson
Paravis, LLC