Any suggestions?  Anyone?

We would love to upgrade to SOGo v3.  But if 80-90% of all calendar events
disappear when accessing from the v3 interface, it doesn’t leave us with any
option.

Whatever the issue is, it is happening in-between the SQL query and the XHR
data.  So something in the SOGo backend … And I do not have the technical skill
to debug that on my own.

Is there anything anyone can suggest that might help narrow down the source of
this issue?

~ Laz Peterson
Paravis, LLC