Hi,

I have an installation of SOGo V3 working with a Samba directory as users source.

I set few group in Samba using the object class "group" and add a new users source for groups in SOGo. Then I can configure shared calendar to groups from a super user account but I cannot to calendar shared to a group, they are not listed in subscribe dialog. However if I set minimal right by default to see all calendar, I can subscribe to it and I get the right defined for the group previously and still access to it when I disable the default conf. I can also add manually the calendar in the user profile in MySQL.

Is it a bug or I missed something in my configuration?