How can I get calendar ACL working well with samba group?

Here is part of my sogo configuration:

{
        id = directory;
        displayName = "myDomain";
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        type = ldap;
        CNFieldName = cn;
        IDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
        UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
        MailFieldNames = (mail, otherMailbox);
        baseDN = "dc=myDomain,dc=fr";
        bindDN = "cn=ldap,cn=Users,dc=myDomain,dc=fr";
        bindFields = (sAMAccountName, userPrincipalName);
        bindPassword = "myLdapPassword";
        hostname = ldap://127.0.0.1:389;
        filter = "((mail=\'*\') AND (objectClass=person))";
      },
     {
        id = myDomain_groups;
        displayName = "Groupes d'utilisateurs";
        canAuthenticate = YES;
        type = ldap;
        CNFieldName = cn;
        IDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
        UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
        baseDN = "dc=myDomain,dc=fr";
        bindDN = "cn=ldap,cn=Users,dc=myDomain,dc=fr";
        bindPassword = "myLdapPassword";
        hostname = ldap://127.0.0.1:389;
        filter = "((mail=\'*\') AND (objectClass=group))";
      }

My groups defined in samba look like:

   dn: CN=Group1,CN=Users,DC=myDomain,DC=fr
   objectClass: group
   objectClass: securityPrincipal
   objectClass: mailRecipient
   objectClass: top
   cn: Group1
   groupType: -2147483646
   instanceType: 4
   objectCategory: CN=Group,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=myDomain,DC=fr
   objectSid:: AQUAAAAAAAUVAAAAIraSP7NOvHzVEyPvXQQAAA==
   sAMAccountName: Group1
   distinguishedName: CN=Group1,CN=Users,DC=myDomain,DC=fr
   mail: gro...@mydomain.fr
   member: CN=User1,CN=Users,DC=myDomain,DC=fr
   member: CN=User2,CN=Users,DC=myDomain,DC=fr
   member: CN=User3,CN=Users,DC=myDomain,DC=fr
   name: Group1
   objectGUID:: ATTfk6r5qUS4xT/ZNEodBg==
   sAMAccountType: 268435456
   uSNChanged: 5251
   uSNCreated: 5251
   whenChanged: 20160915124953.0Z
   whenCreated: 20160915124953.0Z

I can share calendar to a group without problem but cannot subscribe to the shared calendar with an user in this group from the GUI.

If I add manually the calendar in the user profile in the data base I can see the shared calendar but if I modify something from the GUI like ACL for all authenticated users the calendar is not subscribed anymore.

Someone could help me with this issue?

Thanks.