Hi there!

I have my rather ancient server version 2.3.2-1 running for some time now. Today all of a sudden the Proxy Service stopped responding (first occasionally, then totally). I restarted the service and it failed to come up again with the following error:

NSConcreteMapTable.m:441 Assertion failed in NSCreateMapTableWithZone. NSInternalInconsistencyException sogod: Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason: NSConcreteMapTable.m:441 Assertion failed in NSCreateMapTableWithZone. NSInternalInconsistencyException

I can neither run sogod, nor sogo-tool.

This installation is very simple. I use it for my phone, pc and laptop to sync calendars and contacts via *DAV. Today I wanted to add a second user and that was when it all started to fall apart.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Peter
Bixa TechnoConsulting