Is it possible to access Sogo Web-interface with two different ports? Like 443
and 4430?
I have migrated my exchange (was reachable under 443) to Sogo (4430). Now I
dont want to reconfigure all devices.
Therefore I would like to access the web-interface with Port 443 and 4430.

In my firewall (home-router) I have a port redirect from 4430 to 443 to my sogo
vm. There is another one from 443 to 443 to the same sogo vm, but this one isnt
working (maybe loop).
I think I have to modify my SOGo.conf line RequestHeader set
"x-webobjects-server-url"

RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" https://MYDOMAIN.myfritz.net:4430

If I have 4430 appended it works for Port 4430.
If I remove the port nothing works.
If I use RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://%{HTTP_HOST}e";
env=HTTP_HOST I can see the logon page. But I get redirected to a blank one if
I give credentials- because its http instead of https. Somewhere a Redirect
works wrong.

But I am not familiar enough with Redirects with apache2

Regards

my SOGo.conf

Alias /SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/ \
      /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/
Alias /SOGo/WebServerResources/ \
      /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/

<Directory /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/>
    AllowOverride None

    <IfVersion < 2.4>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </IfVersion>
    <IfVersion >= 2.4>
        Require all granted
    </IfVersion>

    # Explicitly allow caching of static content to avoid browser specific
behavior.
    # A resource's URL MUST change in order to have the client load the new
version.
    <IfModule expires_module>
      ExpiresActive On
      ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 year"
    </IfModule>
</Directory>

ProxyRequests Off
SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
ProxyPreserveHost On

ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
 http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
 retry=60 connectiontimeout=5 timeout=360

ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo retry=0

<Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
## adjust the following to your configuration
## and do not forget to enable the headers module
<IfModule headers_module>
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"

  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "%{HTTP_HOST}e" env=HTTP_HOST

  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url"
"https://MYDOMAIN.myfritz.net:4430";
  #RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://%{HTTP_HOST}e";
env=HTTP_HOST

  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
</IfModule>

  RequestHeader set x-webobjects-remote-host %{REMOTE_HOST}e env=REMOTE_HOST
  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Proxy>

# For Apple autoconfiguration
<IfModule rewrite_module>
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteRule ^/.well-known/caldav/?$ /SOGo/dav [R=301]
  RewriteRule ^/.well-known/carddav/?$ /SOGo/dav [R=301]
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/SOGo/(.*)$ /SOGo/ [env=REMOTE_HOST:%{REMOTE_ADDR},PT]