Hi there!

I found that my sogo mysql database has 179 tables.
5 of them are used for account data, namely:
sogo_folder_info
sogo_sessions_folder
sogo_user_profile
sogousers
sogousersource (actually this a view)

The remaining 174 tables contain user content and appear in a group of 3 tables named "sogoXX", "sogoXX_acl" and "sogoXX_quick". Math shows us, there are 58 versions of "XX", but I only have 2 users with a total of 6 folders. So to my understanding, I only need 18 of these 174 tables. What about the remaining ones? Is there a maintenance command to drop unused tables or do I need to delete them manually?

Kind regards,

Peter