Hi,

I still see it in the latest release of sogo.
The strange thing is when I create a second sogo account with login and pass, and add the adressbook in thunderbird or my carddav client on my smartphone, I can't add or remove contacts at all.

Only the 1st and only account I previously created can sync successfully.
Even if I create at this 1st account, more addressbooks, I can sync and move successfully.

but as mentioned previously, the moment I create a 2nd account, the games over.

I mentioned that yesterday in a thread, but no answer. Perhaps I file a bug and post you the url.

best, Tamer