Hi,

I am running a quite large mailbox with nearly 20k mail in the inbox
folder and nearly 30k mails in an archive folder. With solr search is
working very fast in SOGo's web interface.

When searching via ActiveSync search is rather slow and sometimes causes
the SOGo process and nginx to stop responding (so that they have to be
restarted).

As far as I know I cannot exclude folders from search (otherwise I would
consider to exclude the Archive folder), but I guessed that ActiveSync
search would be as fast as searching within the web interface.

Are there any tuning tipps?

Thanks,

Andreas