Hey newbie,

I am thankfull that Christian replied on this as I deleted (unplanned) your original email... x-(

There is no "easy" manual for SOGo.. but I am going to guess that you are making the same mistake I did.

Don't think of SOGo as a complete email solution. What SOGo does very, very genios(TM)-ly, is to make almost any email type service a compete collaborative/business type solution.

SOGo is the extra gear. SOGo basically provides to your already setup email server ( be that your local mail server or outside service provider ) and then servers the calendar/contacts Active Sync or DAV. So no need for a out of box licensed system or propietary system.

So more of a layer to take your average mail system to professional collaboration. :-)

So if you want to get to grips with SOGo and a mail solution quickly.. there's a awesome solution called iredmail (http://www.iredmail.org/) that will set up a system from scratch to a complete solution. Check it out.

If this doesn't help, buzz me on my private email addie and we get it sorted :-)

Regards,