> On Nov 20, 2016, at 6:51 AM, adg adg82439 (adg82...@live.de) <users@sogo.nu>
> wrote:
>
> As I understand SOGo is a Groupware which can sync by active sync.
> But I do not find how to use Sogo after installation.

SOGo offers webmail, CalDAV (calendar, tasks), CardDAV (contacts), and
ActiveSync services.

*) With CalDAV service, you can configure mail clients to sync calendar and
tasks.
*) With CardDAV service, you can configure mail clients to sync contacts.
*) With ActiveSync service, you can configure mail clients which supports
Exchange ActiveSync protocol (like MS Outlook and mobile phones) to sync
calendar, contacts, tasks, emails.

We have some tutorials to help iRedMail users setup mail clients, maybe it
helps you a little:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/#mua

- Exchange ActiveSync: Setup Android devices
- Exchange ActiveSync: Setup BlackBerry 10 devices
- Exchange ActiveSync: Setup iOS devices
- Exchange ActiveSync: Setup Outlook 2013 for Windows
- Mac OS X: Add contact service (CardDAV) in Contacts.app
- Mac OS X: Add calendar (CalDAV) and task (Reminders) service in iCalendar.app

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: http://www.iredmail.org/
Time zone: GMT+8 (China/Beijing).