Hi,

in my experience your configuration is just not possible (however I’m unable to
find it specifically written in the docs).
But there are several parts about it:
- see SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID,
- „c_uid - will be used for authentication“
- „c_name - which can be identical to c_uid - will be used to uniquely identify
entries“

What would be possible:
see SOGoLoginDomains
And maybe you could modify the login page, so that the domain value is selected
using JS and eventually hidden. See:
https://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-customize-the-html-2.html
<https://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-customize-the-html-2.html>

But I’m afraid a vHost-based config doesn’t seem to be possible.

Don’t you like your users signing in using their mail address? I find that more
intuitive, personally.

Best regards,
Christoph