Hi Fabio,

I’m testing this functionality also. I think in my case the update to the new
time is working, as the most reminders are now scheduled for the next week. But
I also have entries from the first week of january.

What I also observed was that the reminder with the default cron job (every
minute) was send six times, because the tool uses a 5 minute window (seen it in
the source code). I now changed to cron job to run every 6 mins at that is fine
now. However, it’s a kind of weird.

I think I need more thorough testing here, however I’m short on time at the
moment.

Regards,
Christoph