Hi all..

I have a sogo 3 install with about 220 users.. all is working flawlessy, server (10 GB Ram, centos6) is unstressed.. so far, so good..

all the clients pc are w7 pro with at least 4Gb ram, but users are complaining about a general slow feedback from the UI.. all users are on firefox, last available release.

I know I'm walking on a mines field, 'cause client pcs are always almost a black hole.. and (l)users often just complain for nothing but..

is there anything I can check/configure (both on client side and/or on server one) to improve user experience?

paradoxically, using the web interface on mobile devices is better than on clients.. we already checkd for bottleneck in our lan, but everything is working as expected.

TIA

S.