Hello,

I try to achieve the goal to install SOGo in an multiserver environment.
I have 3 Servers available

1)    Database-Server

2)    Web-Server

3)    Mail-Server
Al Servers running CentOS in the current version.
The Database Server is running MariaDB and Postgresql, the Webserver is running
nginx with php-fpm, the Mail-Server is a minimal setup of CentOS 7.

I want to install SOGo in a way that the DB is hold on the Database Server, the
Website is delivered through the Webserver and the rest is running on the
Email-Server.
Is that kind of setup even possible and is there a documentation about that?

Since I found no documentation about this setup on the internet I started with
the installation of the nightly build rpm package on the email server. I
noticed that apache got installed as requirement, but I do not want an apache
running on the Email-server that’s what the Webserver is for.

Regards
Michael Goldfinger