Hello

Am 27.03.2017 um 11:26 schrieb Ralf Cirksena (c...@holmco.de):

> after updating SOGo to 3.2.8 we get this message in sogo.log:
>
> 2017-03-27 11:18:32.047 sogod[10124] EXCEPTION:
> <MySQL4CouldNotOpenChannelException: 0x7f232a7d5aa0> NAME:NoMoreConnections
> REASON:cannot open a additional connection !  INFO:(null)
>
> What's that? Number of workers (60) is high enough to handle our
> Outlook users (about 20).

That is an error message from your MySQL database.
You did open too many connections to it.
Increase the concurrent allowed connections in your MySQL config.

For sogod you need 2 connections per worker.
Plus the connections for authentication of SMTP and/or IMAP, if
configured for that MySQL database too.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz