Hello,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 01:37:37PM +0200 you wrote:

> That is an error message from your MySQL database.
> You did open too many connections to it.
> Increase the concurrent allowed connections in your MySQL config.
>
> For sogod you need 2 connections per worker.
> Plus the connections for authentication of SMTP and/or IMAP, if
> configured for that MySQL database too.

meanwhile I found out that there are many connections from our web
proxy in sogo.log. Usage of the proxy is not necessary and not
desired for sogo access.

I checked the proxy settings of Windows: Proxy is set but bypass for
access to local servers too. How can I get sogo/Outlook/Thundebird NOT
to use the proxy?

Regards
--
R. Cirksena