Hi Christian,

Alright, I'm quite special then I guess ;) Thanks for your effort.

Kind regards,
Jesper

On 27-3-2017 18:53, Christian Mack (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) wrote:
Hello

No, the events list is populated with events from all enabled calendars.
And I never saw any client who did this different (exept to always list
all event from all calendars, without a means for exclusion).