Hello All,

Please guide me on xmpp client, how to integrate xmpp client with sogo.

On Monday, March 05, 2018 20:13 IST, "aparna" <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

I have the same issue Using Android 6 Can anyone suggest any specific version
for caldav sync
The error says:
Error was:
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connection to  www.test.com
refused
Please don't report occasional connection errors. Read the article about
connection errors instead.

App: org.dmfs.caldav.lib
App version: 0.4.32
OS version: 23
OS Info: samsung/trltexx/trlte:6.0.1/MMB29M/N910FXXU1DQHC:user/release-keys
Manufacturer: samsung
Date: Mon Mar 05 11:03:44 GMT+00:00 2018
Looking forward for the response On 03/05/2018 04:05 PM, "albert.solana"
(albert.sol...@upcnet.es) wrote:Hello, Ludovic,

I've reported the issues to caldav client developers and Huawei too .

El 28/02/18 a les 20:44, Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca) ha escrit:On
 We've tried to change several phone and app settings (disable all power saving
settings) but the issue still remains.

This issue doesn't appears en a Samsung Galaxy A5 by now. I would suggest you
to bring this to the Android app developers.

Thanks,
  --
Aparna Bhat
System AdministratorTel: +91 124 4548383 Extn - 1002