On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 20:23:57 +0100
"albert.solana" wrote:

> This message is about an increased number of caldav sync issues
> appeared when our users tries to use Android mobile phones.

Sync is working without any problems on Android and SOGo. I'm using the
"CalDAV Sync" App by dmfs GmbH.

At least on Samsung Galaxy J7 there are two different menus for power
saving mode! The first one is down the list in picture [1]. But the
second is hidden by the BATTERY USAGE button on the top. You've to push
this button and then click on the 3 dots in the top right corner.
There, you've to disable power saving for CalDAV, CardDAV sync and your
calendar app again.

- Chris

[1]
https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Screenshot_20180312-114745.png

--
Papst Franziskus ruft zum Kampf gegen Fake News auf. Wir finden, der
Mann, der sich als Stellvertreter Christi ausgibt, von dem er