Dear List,

does anyone know how to get SOGo to make a free/busy lookup for persons in a private addressbook? Current Case: we have LDAP with all Users inside. As projectgroups are very dynamic, people make groups in their private addressbook and add their team-members from global addressbook (LDAP). When they now want to invite the group to an event they have the problem that a free-busy lookup is not possible/available
though all members of the group are also available within LDAP.

Is there any chance to make this work or do we have to stick with LDAP-Groups?

thanks,

Sascha

--
Sascha Kasch
System-Administration

sum.cumo GmbH
Borsteler Bogen 27 B
22453 Hamburg

Telefon   +49 (0)40-609437116
Fax       +49 (0)40-609437120
E-Mail    sascha.ka...@sumcumo.com

Geschäftsführer: Björn Freter, Ingolf Putzbach
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 150183