Hi Christian,

thank you for your answer.
The problem is that i cannot add LDAP Users to a personal List from SOGo webfrontend (V4) it looks like there is some sort of lookup when i type the name but i will never show Users from LDAP only those from my personal addressbook. In Thunderbird i am able to add users from LDAP to the list i created on the server, but when i sync the changes, the list will still only have members that i have locally avaliable... But LDAP-lookup in general is fine (works for login, works as autocomplete in mails and also works for inviting in calendar, all in webfrontend; but not in lists)

hope this makes the problem more clear

thanks,

sascha