On 2018-09-01 4:07 AM, "Kai-Uwe Rommel" (kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de) wrote:

Given that with the built-in Lightning and with CardBook I can also
work with SOGo's calendar and contacts, I see no advantage in the
SOGo connector. In both cases, I need to manually add the SOGo
calendar and contacts to Thunderbird with the SOGo CalDAV and CardDAV
URLs and account data. Or did I miss something about the SOGo
connector?
SOGo Connector also brings ACL support to CalDAV, handles multiple identities and more. SOGo Integrator brings calendars and address books management (create, delete, subscribe, sharing, etc.), colors and categories synchronizations and more.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  https://inverse.ca