Hello

Am 03.09.2018 um 14:31 schrieb Marcio Vogel Merlone dos Santos
(marcio.merl...@a1.ind.br):
> Em 01/09/2018 05:07, "Kai-Uwe Rommel" (kai-uwe.rom...@ars.de) escreveu:
>>
>> users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 30.08.2018 16:41:49:
>> > Plain calendar sync isn't the issue here as (at least)
>> > CalDAV sync is built into Lightning anyways.
>>
>>     Given that with the built-in Lightning and with CardBook I can also
>>     work with SOGo's calendar and contacts, I see no advantage in the
>>     SOGo connector. In both cases, I need to manually add the SOGo
>>     calendar and contacts to Thunderbird with the SOGo CalDAV and CardDAV
>>     URLs and account data.
> Odd. You should not need anything but the password with SOGo.
>
>>     Or did I miss something about the SOGo
>>     connector?
> I think so. Even in a small company the automation provided with SOGo
> connector is a must.
> If you are just an end user and not admin, you are right.

I assume you use SOGo Integrator along with SOGo Connector.
That combo has huge advantages over CardBook.
It provides you with management features for sharing calendars and
addressbooks via Thunderbird and the possibility to see which calendars
and addressbooks are available on the SOGo server for your account.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416