Hi,
we already use a similar php script. The problem here is that the new
version does not work on TB 52 and the old version also does not work on
TB 60.
We might push the extension in the profile folders of the windows users.
Will see how that works.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Research Scientist

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.de, homepage www.brain-biotech.de
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Dr. Juergen Eck (Vorsitzender), Frank Goebel
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Ludger Mueller