So I am using apache, and I have seen numerous people have this same issue. Everything I am reading it says it has something to do with the SOGo.conf file in the apache folder but that does not seem to be the case. I tried all the suggestions like this one https://www.mail-archive.com/users@sogo.nu/msg27894.html . I also tried copying the SOGo.conf from the ZEG release and still the same issue.

-Matthew