So I will sign into http://sogosync/SOGo and I will get redirected to sogosync/SOGo/username. I can type in sogosync/SOGo/so/username/Mail/view#!/Mail/0/INBOX and it will be the login, sign into that, and it will be same url with the login. Below is a gif of what is happening, and my apache config.

https://gyazo.com/5adaf5ee61f0bbf979bbc01917ed99e3

Alias /SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/ \
      /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/
Alias /SOGo/WebServerResources/ \
      /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/WebServerResources/

<Directory /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/>
    AllowOverride None

    <IfVersion < 2.4>
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
    </IfVersion>
    <IfVersion >= 2.4>
        Require all granted
    </IfVersion>

    # Explicitly allow caching of static content to avoid browser specific behavior.     # A resource's URL MUST change in order to have the client load the new version.
    <IfModule expires_module>
      ExpiresActive On
      ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 year"
    </IfModule>
</Directory>

## Uncomment the following to enable proxy-side authentication, you will then ## need to set the "SOGoTrustProxyAuthentication" SOGo user default to YES and
## adjust the "x-webobjects-remote-user" proxy header in the "Proxy" section
## below.
#
## For full proxy-side authentication:
#<Location /SOGo>
#  AuthType XXX
#  Require valid-user
#  SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
#  Allow from all
#</Location>
#
## For proxy-side authentication only for CardDAV and GroupDAV from external
## clients:
#<Location /SOGo/dav>
#  AuthType XXX
#  Require valid-user
#  SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
#  Allow from all
#</Location>

ProxyRequests Off
SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
ProxyPreserveHost On

# When using CAS, you should uncomment this and install cas-proxy-validate.py
# in /usr/lib/cgi-bin to reduce server overloading
#
# ProxyPass /SOGo/casProxy http://localhost/cgi-bin/cas-proxy-validate.py
# <Proxy http://localhost/app/cas-proxy-validate.py>
#   Order deny,allow
#   Allow from your-cas-host-addr
# </Proxy>

# Redirect / to /SOGo
#RedirectMatch ^/$ http://mail.yourdomain.com/SOGo

# Enable to use Microsoft ActiveSync support
# Note that you MUST have many sogod workers to use ActiveSync.
# See the SOGo Installation and Configuration guide for more details.
#
#ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
# http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
# retry=60 connectiontimeout=5 timeout=360

ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo retry=0

<Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
## Adjust the following to your configuration
## and make sure to enable the headers module
<IfModule headers_module>
##  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "80"
  SetEnvIf Host (.*) HTTP_HOST=$1
##  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "SOGoSync"
##  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "http://SOGoSync";

## When using proxy-side autentication, you need to uncomment and
## adjust the following line:
  RequestHeader unset "x-webobjects-remote-user"
#  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-user" "%{REMOTE_USER}e" env=REMOTE_USER

  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
</IfModule>

  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Proxy>

# For Apple autoconfiguration
<IfModule rewrite_module>
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteRule ^/.well-known/caldav/?$ /SOGo/dav [R=301]
  RewriteRule ^/.well-known/carddav/?$ /SOGo/dav [R=301]
</IfModule>