Thank you for the hint, but I was hoping for an "select All" option. It's
easier to use that, then deSelect the ones you don't want to act on.
The SOGoLoginModule works for me on my FreeBSD box and refuses to work on
my Ubuntu. I need to find out why this Ubuntu is also
not allowing me to access the Administration option.