Hi,

Hope you're well

Thanks for software

Apologies if this has been mentioned before - I tried to search your mailing
list archive but surprisingly no results

Why is SOGo not using GitHub Issues - you obviously host [c]ode there so why
not use their vastly better issue tracker?

I just started vetting SOGo web mail as a Thunderbird replacement and created
my first [i]ssue today. While interacting with GitHub's issue tracker is
geneally pleasant UX using your issue tracker is painful! I made a typo in my
issue which I want to correct and there doesn't even appear to be a way to edit
the issue once submitted. This is basic stuff.

You have a great product and what seems to be the best chance of a FOSS gmail
replacement - please prioritise making it as easy as possible for contributors,
including a better way to report and manage issues

I have a ton of issues to report but unfortunately I'll seriously have to
consider the time burden in future

If you have any issues (e.g. questions/queries) then happy to help

Hope to hear back

Keep up great work!

Yours faithfully

c: https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo