Dear all

i have the same problem with arabic language in sogo

any solution's ?

On 2019-07-07 10:35, Eslam Basyouni wrote:

Dears,

> first of all i apologize the Arabic encoding for
(Windows-12356) not for Arabic (Windows-12256) , anyway i discovered
that the only emails that come from Microsoft is only have this problem
and all other is good like yahoo or gmail and any other have this
problem, where ihad test with my exchange server and hostmail.com and
outlook.com and they have this problem

05:08:59 AM GMT+2, Eslam Basyouni <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

> Dears,
>

> i have some emails in Arabic and it send from Exchange outlook to my
email in sogo but it's contain bad character which it's not belong to
Arabic , i think it's something related to encoding because i had send
the same message from outlook after i change the encoding of outlook
from Arabic (windows) to UTF-8 and i send again and there is no problem
so kindly Advise..

> --
> users@sogo.nu

> users@sogo.nu