I got workaround to temporary read by forward the message, in this case i can
see it, but we need to fix this bug...Eng Ludovic , Francis, any chance of
solving this issue , or any idea for workaround?

    On Monday, July 8, 2019, 02:54:38 PM GMT+2, Mohammed Qanadelo
<users@sogo.nu> wrote:

Dear all

i have the same problem with arabic language in sogo

any solution's ?

On 2019-07-07 10:35, Eslam Basyouni wrote:

 Dears,  first of all i apologize the Arabic  encoding for (Windows-12356)  not
for Arabic (Windows-12256)  , anyway i discovered that the only emails that
come from Microsoft is only have this problem and all other is good like yahoo
or gmail and any other have this problem, where ihad test with my exchange
server and hostmail.com and outlook.com and they have this problem    On