Hi Paul,

please check your Apache configuration. As you want https, you might
have to set lines like
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "%{HTTP_HOST}e" env=HTTP_HOST
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://%{HTTP_HOST}e";
env=HTTP_HOST

In my configuration, those (in /etc/apache2/conf-available/SOGo.conf,
but my box is running Debian - might be a little different) were
surrounded by <IfModule headers_module>, so perhaps you also need to
enable that module (a2enmod headers).

Lacking those (or having them disabled, effectively), page redirects
might default to http on port 80, which you seem to experience.

Hope this helps!

Anselm