From: users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> On Behalf Of Anselm Martin
Hoffmeister
Sent: 10 July 2019 22:32
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] HTTPS switches to HTTP after login

Hi Paul,

please check your Apache configuration. As you want https, you might have to
set lines like
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "%{HTTP_HOST}e" env=HTTP_HOST
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url"
"https://%{HTTP_HOST}e";<https://%25%7bHTTP_HOST%7de> env=HTTP_HOST

In my configuration, those (in /etc/apache2/conf-available/SOGo.conf, but my
box is running Debian - might be a little different) were surrounded by
<IfModule headers_module>, so perhaps you also need to enable that module
(a2enmod headers).

Lacking those (or having them disabled, effectively), page redirects might
default to http on port 80, which you seem to experience.

Hope this helps!

Anselm

Am 10.07.19 um 21:25 schrieb "Webb, Paul"
(pwebb0...@gmail.com<mailto:pwebb0...@gmail.com>):

OS: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
Version: SOGo v4 Nightly Build

Hi all,

I've started over and built a SOGo server from the ground up. Apache2, MySQL
5.7.26, Postfix (latest from repos), Dovecot, etc.

I've got a wildcard SSL certificate from Comodo and got my Apache2
configuration working properly. I can visit https://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo and
get a login page.

I have a test user, sogoadmin, in the Mysql database with a password set for it.

When I log in:

https://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo/so/sogoadmin/Mail/

I get "Authenticating" then "Welcome SOGo Admin" and then.... it spins for
awhile.

Eventually it errors out and the URL has changed to

http://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo/so/sogoadmin/Mail/view#!/Mail/0/INBOX

instead of

https://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo/so/sogoadmin/Mail/view#!/Mail/0/INBOX.

If I just add the s in after the http, it lets me continue on to the user inbox.

Is there somewhere in the configuration that I need to tell SOGo that we're
requiring HTTPS at all times?

Thanks, all!

-Paul
--