Hello,

I am testing a SOGo 4 server from the recent nightly builds running on Debian
Buster
and the server is not performing as I would expect.

The webinterface is working well but Thunderbird integration is very slow although I am testing with a single active user only.
In the beginning I got
[ERROR] <0x0x557e240888d0[WOWatchDog]> No child available to handle incoming
request!
in the log.
I increased the RAM to 4GB and workers to 10 and got rid of theĀ  "No child available" errors, but the performance did not improve.

Thunderbird does not respond to user input for about a minute after each
program start.

Does anybody have ideas ?

Best regards
Florian